Monday, May 2, 2011

Proof That Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Dateline: Jan. 2008

I was surfing the net the other day and came across a link leading me to a You Tube clip of an interview with Pakistan's former prime minister and opposition leader Benazir Bhutto.

Heading up the populist Pakistan People's Party, Bhutto was a leading contender in the country's general election, before she was gunned down a few weeks ago.

In this You Tube clip from a November 3 Al Jazeera interview with British television presenter Sir David Frost, Bhutto discusses who she thought was responsible for the prior assassination attempt on her life.

The shocking part is when I heard Bhutto make reference to the people who assassinated Osama Bin Laden.

Stop the tape! What did I just hear? I backed up the tape and at the 6 minuet and 15 second mark she does in fact say that Osama Bin Laden has been assassinated. I had to play it a few times to sink in.

She says it with a straight face and Frost doesn't call her on it. What the hell is going on?

My guess is that Bin Laden is indeed dead and this administration is keeping it a secret. Why would they do that?

Maybe because someone killed Bin Laden and the Government doesn't have enough proof and releasing the information would be more trouble then its worth... Who knows. I do suppose that it would be an easy affair to hide Bin Ladens death from the public.

Article Source:EzineArticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment